Grand River Medical Group Patient Pathway is a new and exciting way to participate in your medical care, using the internet and is available any time of day or night. It is a convenient and secure way you can access key components of your health information. By providing your e-mail information to your provider's office at your next visit you will be able to log on to Patient Pathway to:
- Check on your lab results.
- View a summary of your health care record.
- Ask your provider non-urgent questions about your medical care.
- Watch for more features to come...
Already a Patient Pathway user?
Click on the above link to sign in to your Patient Pathway account this access is provided for patients seen as the below clinics:
Family Practice Clinic
NOTE: Pediatric Clinic access Coming Soon
NOTE: Patient Pathway is not available 1:30 AM CDT to 3:30 AM CDT
Although this tool is designed to be a convenient resource for our patients, it should not take the place of any important communications about your care. We continue to encourage you to call our office as necessary.
Not a Patient Pathway user?
Sign up for Patient Pathway at your next scheduled office visit by asking your Patient Service Representative for the form when checking in for your appointment. You will need to provide an active email address at the time of sign-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Patient Pathway?
- How do I sign up for the Patient Pathway?
- What is available in the Patient Pathway?
- Any restrictions to using Patient Pathway?
- Can I request prescription refills?
- Can multiple family members use the same email?
- Will only my doctor see my message or information submitted?
- How secure is my medical information?
- I think my Patient Portal account has been compromised (i.e. someone else has accessed my account). What should I do?
- What do I do when I am locked out of Patient Pathway?
What is Patient Pathway?
Grand River Medical Group Patient Pathway is a new and exciting way to participate in your medical care using the internet. Access is available any time day or night. It is a convenient and secure way you can access key components of your health information.
- You will need to fill out a Patient Pathway Registration Form.
- You will need to provide your email and a security pass phrase.
- If you are requesting access on behalf of someone else (e.g., legal guardian) and they are not present and/or unable to give consent then you must provide documentation showing that you are the legal representative.
- Once you complete your Patient Pathway Registration Form.
- An invitation email will be sent to you within 5 business days at the e-mail address you provided.
- This email will supply a link to the Patient Pathway login screen.
- Please note the Patient Pathway invitation email is valid for only 10 days.
- If you do not enroll within this time period, you must contact Grand River Medical Group to request a new invitation email.
- If you have a filter for "junk" mail, please monitor your junk folder for Grand River Medical Group Patient Pathway emails.
- Check on your lab results.
- View and print a summary of your health care record.
- Ask a professional non-urgent questions about your medical care.
- Watch for more features to come.
- Making urgent communications or services.
- No Refill requests at this time.
- Access to information for patients under the age of 18.
- Exchange of information regarding highly sensitive medical issues.
- Making on-line payments.
Can I request prescription refills?
No, while the Patient Pathway does list the current medications you are taking, you will still need to contact your pharmacy to request refills on your prescriptions.
Will only my doctor see my message or information submitted?
Staff members other than your physician will be involved in receiving your messages, and routing them to your physician, nurse, or front desk as necessary. If your physician is out of the office that day when we receive your message, your request may be handled by the physician on call, or held until he/she returns to the office.
How secure is my medical information?
The information on Patient Pathway is a secure snapshot of your medical record. We have taken all reasonable efforts to maintain the security of your medical information.
I think my Patient Portal account has been compromised (i.e. someone else has accessed my account). What should I do?
Call Grand River Medical Group immediately at 563-589-4080 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday excluding Holidays and we will disable your Patient Pathway account. If you would like to continue to use the Patient Pathway, for your security we require that you come to the office in person to reactivate your account. At that time we will issue you a new user name and password.
What do I do when I am locked out of Patient Pathway?
Call Grand River Medical Group at 563-589-4080 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday excluding Holidays and listen for the option to unlock your access. You will then be issued an email with your new password.
Any additional questions regarding Patient Pathway call the office at (563) 589-4080.