|Job title:||Nurse Aide|
|Company:||Grand River Medical Group|
|Location:||1515 Delhi St. Suite 100 Dubuque, IA 52001|
Grand River Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Aide to work 36-40 hours/week in the Multi-Specialty Clinic.
Primary duties include:
• Assisting the physicians and nurses in facilitating effective and efficient patient care.
• Assisting may include but not limited to: greeting patients, obtaining vitals, assisting with procedures as requested, assuring that paperwork/charges are completed correctly with each test, assisting with dressing/undressing patients and cleaning and straightening rooms after patient has left.
• Escorting patients to lab, x-ray, and during use of restrooms as requested by nursing staff.
• Running errands on the campus of Grand River Medical Group to obtain supplies, reports, or specimens needed for patient care.
• Performing clerical duties such as, but not limited to: faxing incoming and outgoing information, attaching faxes to physicians and nurses in the electronic medical record.
• Stocking patient rooms and cupboards in each area.
Experience: Two years of health care experience preferred, but not required.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent.